A Powerflush is a simple way of cleaning and improving the efficiency of your central heating system. Many of our customers choose to have their system Powerflushed in order to reduce their fuel bills, to make their heating system more energy efficient, therefore, more environmentally friendly and to help avoid often costly problems that can affect heating systems.
Powerflushing can restore efficiency from improved circulation by removing debris and by-products that tend to block systems. This process removes these particles along with the contaminated water with fresh clean water which has been chemically treated to inhibit corrosion and aid the prevention of further problems in the future.
Our engineers are fully trained to Powerflush heating systems and will ensure they minimise any disruption to your home or workplace.
Is your central heating system suffering from any of the symptoms detailed below?
- Radiators are partially or completely cold
- Central heating system slow to warm up
- Radiator water is discoloured and dirty
- Warm water in the header tank
- Radiators are leaking
- Radiators require bleeding regularly
- Heating system pump often breaks down
Some of the many benefits Powerflushing your central heating system include:
- Increases efficiency of central heating system
- The whole central heating system is cleaned including under floor pipe work
- Removes sludge and de-scales at the same time
- New water treatment prevents corrosion
- Can help lower fuel bills
- Radiators heat output restored
- Can cure boiler noise
If you are interested to find out more about our powerflushing Services for your home, business or commercial premises, please contact us on 01493 857167 or e-mail us at email@example.com. .
Plumbing & Heating Services